This website is owned by Hamlet nv. Kerstraat 77, 9120 Vrasene, VAT no.: BE 0414.751.214, email: email@example.com
Hamlet nv respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Because we wish for complete transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose and the options for data subjects to exercise their rights as effectively as possible.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
1. Website (hereafter also referred to as ‘The website’): ‘www.hamlet.be’
2. The Data Controller for processing personal data (hereinafter also referred to as: ‘The administrator’): Hamlet nv, Kerkstraat 77, 9120 Vrasene, VAT no.: BE 0414.751.214.
Article 2 - Access to the website
• Access to the website and the use thereof is strictly personal. You will not use this website nor the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers, and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The website content
• All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function, and more generally all parts used on this site, are legally protected by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of all or part thereof, including the technical applications, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the controller. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit permission or the waiving of legal proceedings.
Article 4 - Management of the website
• To ensure the proper management of the website, the administrator may at any time:
• suspend, interrupt or restrict access in respect of a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
• remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website, or that is in violation of national or international legislation, or in violation of Internet etiquette
• make the website temporarily unavailable for the purpose of performing updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
• The administrator is in no way responsible for failures and malfunctions of, difficulties with, or interruptions to the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The manner in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You yourself are responsible for taking all suitable measures to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, online virus attacks. You are also responsible for the websites and data that you consult on the internet.
• The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings against you:
• because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
• The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you, or third parties or your equipment suffer as a result of your connection to, or use of, the website. You shall refrain from taking any action against the administrator as a result of this.
• If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he/she is entitled to recover from you any ensuing damage that he/she has suffered or shall suffer.
Article 6 - Data collection
• Your data is collected by Hamlet nv and (an) external processor(s). Personal data includes all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more elements characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
• The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relations with you and, if applicable, for processing your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights with respect to your data
• Pursuant to Article 13(2)(b) of the GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and correct or delete his/her personal data or limit the processing concerning him/her, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Any request to this effect must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, signed by you and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the request being submitted. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
• In the event of a breach of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, these data will be provided to them after an explicit and reasoned request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
• If certain information is necessary to access specific functions of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
• You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not (or no longer) wish to receive these, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
• If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you should refrain from collecting it and from any other unauthorised use, as well as from any act that violates the privacy of those person(s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
• The data collected by the website operator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
• We use the following types of cookies on our website:
o Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and log-in information.
o Anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight into visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This enables us to tailor communication and information more effectively to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
o Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended to display relevant personal interests that can be derived from the information about websites visited. This, for example, allows organisations to show targeted advertisements to their website visitors. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
Article 12 - Visual material and products offered
• No rights may be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
• These terms and conditions are subject to Belgian Law. The court of the administrator's place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, except where a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
• For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Hamlet nv, firstname.lastname@example.org.